-----Original Message-----
From: BERA Practitioner-Researcher
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jack
Whitehead
Sent: Tuesday, 7 November 2006 8:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Joining and Leaving the 2006-7 e-seminar

Welcome to Tony Ghaye and Tim Pugh who joined the list today. Tim is
rese=
arching with his pupils in
the Grand Erie District School Board in Ontario and has produced a
visual=
 narrative of his work in
supporting his pupils as researchers. Tim you might like to send in a
few=
 details of your work and
any ideas you would like to share in the thread on relational
accountabil=
ity.

Tony - it would be good to catch up with what you have been doing in the
=
international institute of
reflective practice. I do like the welcome at:

http://www.reflectivepractices.co.uk/cms/index.php

Having examined Swaroop's Ph.D. I can appreciate the sustaining
influence=
 of that question of yours
that continues to inspire me 'How can I contribute to the education of
th=
e most vulnerable children in
Bombay/Mumbai?'

Love Jack.