Re: Greetings Yaakub – thank you for this beautiful winding journey; it is a window into your life stream which is ever more present it seems in your unfolding sense of identity and purpose – I love the connections with childhood, recontextualised but not rewritten in the light of adulthood – it links us back to when all our feet were smaller on our pathways that amazingly led to each other here and now! Where next I wonder.