  _____

From: BERA Practitioner-Researcher
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Keith
Kinsella
Sent: 18 November 2006 10:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: How do i~we recognise world leading educational
practitioner-research?

Hi Yaakub

Yes, I chuckled too when I read your note...got to be very careful with all
those p's. But isn't that what life is about...'impression management' for
teachers, dinner party guests, and so on, during those Jan Carlzon-ish
'moments of truth' when people really experience our unguarded and
unprofessional values in action and reaction?

Enjoy the weekend!

Keith