Hi all
I have read and enjoyed the postings since I last 'spoke'.  However I have
quite a serious drama being played out in my wider family, and being
'surrogate Mum' to my siblings now my parents have passed on, I have a
strong need to support them at this time, so I'm not in a good space to
reflect and spend time on composing replies to the wonderful points being
made by Susie, Sarah, Mohsen and others.  Apologies people, but do keep your
conversation going.  I think you/we are weaving something very significant
in this group and look forward to the time when we can jointly contribute it
to wider contexts.
In peace
Pip