Thanks Sarah - that closing narrative was really powerful for me - it told
me of the struggle involved, the way in which visualisation can happen, and
its extraordinary capacity to bring mind and body into the choices of living
that are so richly offered at the liminal moment (space?) of possibility. It
gave me hope and confidence to give it a go! Thank you.