Leb' wohl, du kühnes, herrliches Kind, then.
P.S. The linguistically & culturally challenged may consult any edition
of Wagner's *Walküre* Act 3 in the local library.
Hint - "Leb' wohl" means farewell.
emjay

--

M.J. Walker: http://walkoff.wordpress.com/

Got to look at it at sunset when it's PINK
My guidebook said. Good advice about anything I suppose.

Kenneth Koch