Wonderful poem, Max. Meditatively, inwardly, paced, and with just
enough detail to remind me of hunting through the shelves of
Elizabeth's Bookshop and
wondering where these 'gems' and detritus come from. And the men who
run such shops are often 'cahracters' ... There's one up near Varuna
in Katoomba who teaches ancient Greek as he sells ... and another in

Thanks.

Andrew