Dear all,

Nevil Hopley, who is Head of Mathematics at George Watson's College in
Edinburgh, has asked me to mention the following:

This email is announcing the launch of a new website:
www.ClassicMistake.co.uk <http://www.ClassicMistake.co.uk>
On it, you will currently find over 170 *free* Maths posters to
download, print and then display in your school.
You will also find accompanying some of the posters some audio files
that could be used in lessons.
These mp3 audio files can also be subscribed to as a Podcast, using
iTunes or similar software.
Only five mp3’s have been created so far … more will be coming over
future weeks and months.
All of these are free, with no strings attached!
*Please forward this email on to any other Maths teachers that you know,
wherever in the world that they are.*
*Don’t forget about those in your own department!*
All the posters and podcasts were created to be used by as many people
as possible.
You will not receive any further emails about the Classic Mistake website.
This is a one-off .... with no Mistake!

We hope you will enjoy finding the mistakes and convincing your friends
why the mathematics is wrong!

With best wishes from The NRICH Team

--
Liz Pumfrey