Any possibility it might be Culzean, pronounced Cullain, on the coast south of Ayr?
18th century spelling sometimes is Cullean.
What's your source for these names?

Best wishes
Diana

Diana Webster
Map Collections Manager

National Library of Scotland
33 Salisbury Place
Edinburgh
EH9 1SL
Scotland, UK

Email   [log in to unmask]
Tel   +44-(0)131-623 3972
Fax  +44-(0)131-623 3971

Visit our website
Map Images: www.nls.uk/maps
Map Collections Information:
www.nls.uk/collections/maps

Visit the National Library of Scotland online at www.nls.uk
This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the ICT Helpdesk on
+44 131 623 3700 or [log in to unmask] and delete this e-mail.  The
statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect those of the National Library of
Scotland.  This message is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998
and Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 and has been
scanned by MessageLabs.