Hi All
The detailed programme for TSG 2007 is now available on the web page. http://web.ges.gla.ac.uk/users/zshipton/tsg/programme.htm

We have a very full and varied programme with delegates from every continent (well, 6 out of 7 and a poster about Antarctica!). We are pleased to annouce that this year's Plenary Lecture will be by Giulio Di Toro on "Anatomy of an ancient earthquake from an exhumed fault". Please do not forget to register for the conference as soon as possible - we need to be able to plan lunches, coffee etc (which are included in the registration fee). Hotel accomodation with negotiated rates can be booked through the TSG 2007 website.

Finally, don't forget to book your place in the post-conference workshops. These are filling up fast and will be filled on a first come first serve basis.

Look forward to seeing you in Glasgow in 2007
Clare and Zoe

Zoe Shipton
Department of Geographical and Earth Sciences
University of Glasgow, G12 8QQ
tel +44 (0) 141 330 2783
email [log in to unmask]