<[log in to unmask]><[log in to unmask]>TSG 2007: two updates

Poster size information is now on the webpage. <[log in to unmask]><[log in to unmask]>Poster space sizes will be variable,
but you should aim for posters 1.2m high by 1.8m wide. We can't guarantee that we'll be able to accommodate posters larger than that. This is the same size as posters for this year's AGU.

Two of the post-conference workshops are still open for registration. Structural Workflows in the Oil and Gas Industry, Midland Valley Exploration is FULL. See the following links for details and registration forms.
Structural interpretation from borehole images Baker Atlas Geoscience
"Urban Geology" and the Clyde Basin Project Alison Monaghan, British Geological Survey
Cheers
Zoe and Clare