Dear List,

Hopefully, Badri's ordeals will soon be over. He's been a great
champion, and we'll soon get to read his messages laced with "greetings
from..." + various places of his adopted homeland.

Can a letter supporting his cause from an international community of
doctors and researchers (eg, us at this mailing list) help him?

Brings to mind another issue: may be worthwhile to conduct a review of
the impact of immigration process-related stress factors on subsequent
morbidity/mortality profiles of immigrants?

Some thoughts,
/Arin