Has anyone seen this extraordinary interview with Mike Hulme, who is Head of
the UK's Tyndall Centre? Apart from anything else, his treatment of the 2005
Exeter conference, funded I think by NERC, is somewhat disrespectful.

Given the scenarios Chris Keene has just posted, what point might he be
trying to make? Or is this what he actually thinks? Would 5 degrees not be a
potential catastrophe? I have already seen this interview used by a  climate
sceptic to argue that Stern is just alarmist. Chris – aren’t you at East
Anglia? Do you have a view?

David Ballard
Alexander, Ballard & Associates
Strategy and Human Change for Environmental Sustainability
Swindon Innovation Centre, Oakfield Campus, Marlowe Avenue, SWINDON SN3 3JR
01793 329936 (direct); 07840 544226 (mobile)
01793 329912 (fax); 01672 520561 (home)
www.alexanderballard.co.uk; [log in to unmask]