Right, I've updated the popup now to include the option for 0 maximum
marks or rulers.  (You can still not use marks or rulers, this only means
that you can't disallow marks and rulers.) For some reason (I forget
exactly why) we decided it didn't make any sense to have 0 as the maximum,
so added this constraint in the data model.  Now we could change the data
model but I still can't see any great reason why anyone would want to
disallow marks and rulers in this way so for now have just changed the
popup not to allow 0 as an option.  If people want to suggest why this
option might make sense then we can think about instead changing the data
model.

Wayne