Dear All,

If you knew which cycteines were engaged in disulfide links, you could
set that at the beginning. You would then be free to decide later exactly
which cysteines were linked together. At least that is the way it is
recommended in the data model. How it works in current Analysis Tim would
know better than I.

Yours,

Rasmus

Dr. Rasmus H. Fogh                  Email: [log in to unmask]
Dept. of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge,
80 Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1GA, UK.     FAX (01223)766002