Hi Folks

Recent editions of the Journal of Management Spirituality & Religion (JMSR) features photos on the cover of the journal.  One of the editors, Dr Jonathan Matheny writes;

“Beyond our mission to publish cutting-edge research articles, JMSR seeks to embrace expression that is non-traditional and thought-provoking.  Featuring ‘the art of those who study organisations’ as the journal cover accounts for one approach to meeting that goal.  Inside the front cover of each issue of the journal, we include a copy of the artwork featured on the cover along with an explanation of the art and an expression of appreciation to the artist.  A PDF file is attached file that includes sample pages that ran in each issue over the past three years (Vols 1–3).  I am searching for suitable art for the coming year (2007, Vol. 4, Issues 1-4).”

If you want to submit artwork (photographic or otherwise) to JMSR please contact Jonathan by email at [log in to unmask]

Cheers

Ralph