Hi

My school Levenshulme Girls High is doing this course but it is a different
teacher so i will ask her for you and let ytou know.

Just a quick one does anyone have any ideas where i can get some DVD's about
proiduction processes im about to start that module and would like something
to show the girls.

Hannah

>From: tania leyland <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Edexcel GCSE Business (Pilot)
>Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:58:51 +0000
>
>Hi all,
>
>Is anybody else out there in the land of Business Education offering this
>new course?
>
>If so, how are you finding it? How are your students responding? Are there
>enough support materials etc?
>
>We are in the throws of unit one and I find that it jumps about a bit and
>seems to lack direction and structure....my students keep wanting to know
>more about particular topics (yes I know, students wanting to learn!!!!),
>however the SOW doesn't allow for any depth of teaching or the application
>of knowledge to assess understanding.
>
>Any views??

>Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters!
>http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

>* TO LEAVE THE LIST *
>Write to  [log in to unmask] and, in  the text of your  message (NOT
>the subject line), write: SIGNOFF ECON-BUSINESS-EDUCATORS

* TO LEAVE THE LIST *