I keep a list of links to on-line literary journals, digital writers' webpages and blogs, along with assorted informational sites, primarily for the Portland State University Department of English, but also for the digital writing community at large. The only qualification is that the site be non-commercial. If you'd like to add a site, please write to me: [log in to unmask]

The list is at: http://web.pdx.edu/~pdx00282/cew/cew.htm

Thanks,
Joel

Joel Weishaus
Research Faculty
Department of English
Portland State University
Portland, Oregon
http://web.pdx.edu/~pdx00282

********** * Visit the Writing and the Digital Life blog http://www.hum.dmu.ac.uk/blogs/wdl/ * To alter your subscription settings on this list, log on to Subscriber's Corner at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/writing-and-the-digital-life.html * To unsubscribe from the list, email [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and the following text in the body of the message: SIGNOFF WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE