this looks quite amazing!

From: David Wortley
Sent: Fri 06/10/2006 12:49 PM
To: Sue Thomas
Subject: Global Learn Day 10 - Sunday October 8th

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am dropping you a line to let you know about Global Learn Day 10, a 24 hour e-learning voyage  around the globe organised by the remarkable John Hibbs in the USA.

If you have time to spare at anytime on Sunday, you can log into this remarkable virtual expedition to listen to speakers from around the world and interact via text chat and also audio.

This is the event’s 10th anniversary and every year it produces some fascinating stories. This FREE global event is put together at virtually no cost.

Go to http://ben300.com/GLDTEN/?p=34 for more information.

I hope to join you there in the European sessions.

Regards

David Wortley

Project Manager

NTI Creative Industries Centre for Knowledge Exchange

A Partnership between De Montfort University and the University of Derby

Room 8.8

Faculty of Art & Design

De Montfort University

The Gateway

Leicester

LE1 9BH

Tel: +44 (0)116 207 8445

Mobile: +44 (0)7831 118943

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web site: http://dmu.emea.breezecentral.com/ntike

********** * Visit the Writing and the Digital Life blog http://www.hum.dmu.ac.uk/blogs/wdl/ * To alter your subscription settings on this list, log on to Subscriber's Corner at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/writing-and-the-digital-life.html * To unsubscribe from the list, email [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and the following text in the body of the message: SIGNOFF WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE