Apologies for cross-posting, I am sure any contributions would be welcomed.

  _____

From: Val Evans [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 09 October 2006 04:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Social Software/Web 2 Technologies Used in Teaching and Learning
and for Staff Learning

Hi James - I picked up your name from a posting on an Australian Flexible
Learning Framework discussion some weeks ago and are hoping you might be
able to help me track down some possible stories/case studies from the UK
where social software/web 2 technologies have been used within the teaching
and learning environment, particularly a vocational and technical education
environment. I am also interested in any examples of the same technologies
being used for capability development within or across organisations,
particularly in the context of knowledge sharing.

I have been commissioned to undertake some research into the use of social
software/web 2 technologies and welcome your input, or any of your networks,
to our research wiki at https://socialsoftware-research.wikispaces.com/ .

Regards

Val Evans

Val Evans Consulting
8 Edgewater Close
LAKE CATHIE  NSW  2445
Ph:  (02) 6584 8295
Fax: (02) 6584 8296
Mobile: 0404 478 208
Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]