Hello Jan,

Thanks, like you we think it's a great initiative from Trempoline in
Belgium, the EFTC and other partners. It is also good news, as we seem to
hear so much about the so called "medical approach" etc, and its subsequent
pressure on tc's.

It would seem that experience in France has brought them to realise just how
valuable therapeutic community models, really are.

I hope that together we can benefit from this new and powerful development!

Anthony Slater.

  _____