Coles, J (Jeremy) wrote:
> Hi Duncan
>
> I think the assumption would be that it is a short job so that it does
> not fill a place in a long queue - has anyone looked at the
> efficiencies?
>
> The RB data collected at Imperial should allow us to start raising
> overall questions of efficiency with the VOs.

Hi Jeremy,

If we discuss here about cputime/elapsed time then the rb data cannot be
used because the rb does not report the cputime. We can extract the
failure rate and the waisted elapsed time but not the job efficiency as
defined above.

Why couldn't we have this type of view (cputime/elapsed time) per vo,
per site on the accounting page directly. I think it is a matter of
presentation since the data is there in the accounting database.

Cheers, Olivier.

This will certainly be

--
- O. van der Aa - Imperial College London -
-       LT2 Technical Coordinator         -