Offhand, I'd say certainly yes. For example, on pg. 185 of the Collected
Works edition, the discussion of Utopian slavery has this marginal comment,
"The Extraordinary Fairness of This People." Presumably, this refers to how
"Prisoners of war are not enslaved unless captured in wars fought by the
Utopians themselves," but since we know that the Utopians go to war for a
very, very wide range of reasons, they likely have an unending supply of
slaves. Nor does it seem very fair to "carry away" previously condemned
prisoners to a lifetime of continual work while in chains.

Peter C. Herman