Sent: 04 October 2006 11:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Records Management' online forum on esd-forum for .gov.uk

I’ve got no problem with idea bouncing, I have gained much information from the HE/FE members of the group and hope I have been able help them on occasion.  The smaller groups however tend to become insular and lose sight of the bigger picture.  I have a normal public servant distrust of consultancy but will freely admit that the contribution of Eldin and his ilk has been a great help in making me see the larger picture.

Chris Tinsley MSc

Wiltshire County Council

01225 713644

Information is the key