This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error you must delete it and notify the system manager (e-mail: [log in to unmask]).

Dear List,

I am attempting to locate case studies of organisations (local authorities preferably) which have undergone successful EDRMS/ECM implementations on an organisation-wide scale, and are now able to see the benefits. I am aware that many of the supplier sites have case studies listed on them, but I am really interested to hear from colleagues. Very broadly, I would like to know from anyone who has undergone this type of implementation;
I am particularly keen to hear from any authority which has included e-mail management in the scope of their implementation, and would be grateful for any specifics on this aspect. It would also be useful to hear from authorities who have come up with other successful solutions to e-mail management, outside of an EDRMS.

I understand that you may not all want to share this with the list, so I am very happy to be contacted off-list.

Many thanks in advance for any offerings, and kind regards,

Aidan
Aidan Robertson
Oldham Metropolitan Borough Council
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

As a public body, the Council may be required to disclose this email [or any response to it] under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, unless the information in it is covered by one of the exemptions in the Act.

This note confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses, however we advise that in keeping with good IT practice the recipient should ensure that the e-mail together with any attachments are virus free by running a virus scan themselves.  We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by software viruses.

http://www.oldham.gov.uk