This may be a long shot, but does anybody have a 5.25" or 8" floppy disk
that they no longer have any use for?

I'm doing a presentation shortly and would like either or both of these to
use as a visual aid. It really doesn't matter whether or not the disks have
anything saved on them as I don't have the hardware to read them.. though if
they contain sensitive data, I'm sure you'll want to wipe them first!!

If you have one of these lying around on a dusty office shelf somewhere and
it is surplus to requirements, can you please contact me offline.

Thanks.

Eldin.