Hello

Abstract submissions to the second International Conference on I-Warfare and Security (ICIW 2007) formally closed on Friday. However we have received a number of requests from individuals asking for an extension, and so we have decided to extend the deadline for everyone until Friday 13 October.

If you would like to submit an abstract, and have not already done so, you can find a full call for papers at

http://www.academic-conferences.org/iciw/iciw2007/iciw07-call-for-papers.htm and a pdf version can also be downloaded from the page.

If you need any further information from me, please just let me know.

With kind regards and apologies for any cross posting

Sue

Sue Nugus

Conferences Director

http://www.academic-conferences.org