Thanks Jack
I don¹t feel that what I have to say and how I want to say it are easily
brought into the kind of discourse that I sense this network is keen to
create. I am drawn to and work within your constructions of living theory
however. I do not wish to distract from what appears to be a well thought
through (although I have my critique of course) set of relationships,
protocols and outcomes. So please include me on your next network adventure.
Susie