Emotional literacy is an area of developement in schools in England at
present with huge claims made for its impact but as far as I know there are
no living standards of judgement by which to assess those claims nor an
understanding of how to produce evidence that can be used to assess them. If
anyone knows otherwise I would be very interested to hear. In the meantime
my colleagues and I are working on a living theory account as we work with
educators on developing our understandings of emotional literacy in a,
hopefully, emotionally literate fashion in a workshop. We are hoping to
video the workshop as evidence of our standards being lived as they emerge
through our practice so I appreciate Alon's invitation to

'Just produce an account, showing your living standards of judgement
and make it public for assessment and re-evaluation:  We'll decide
and tell you if it is epistemological, clear and convincing,
contributing (ethical) and educational.'