Dear Kasper 1) I am not an academic 2) Translations of the German are
found in what I wrote, if you take the trouble to look. 3) As to the
word "posturing", you may recall a little proverb about glass houses -
which doesn't absolve me, of course: I plead guilty to thinking it a
good thing to present what was really written as well as the equivalent
in the vernacular. I had to omit the Chinese ideograms, unfortunately.
emjay