Gosh, what about us slackers who can barely make it to double digits?
I'm a mere flea on these Aristophenean scales - I have four books of
poetry, I think, plus a couple of chapbooks.... I do have a shelf full
of weighty volumes of popular literature that _pretends_ to be
translation...but none of them, long as they are, approach 800 pages.

Wistfully

--
Editor, Masthead:  http://www.masthead.net.au
Blog: http://theatrenotes.blogspot.com