Thanks - maybe I can do a scren shot for you of the security tab and you
can tell me which button to press.

JS

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Further Education Moodle User List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Huw Smith
	Sent: 06 October 2006 10:07
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Re: Hi there[Scanned]

	I'm not that familiar with 2003 server but I think it's along
the same lines. Right click on the chameleon theme, click on Properties
and I think the permissions is inside the Security tab and then give
write permission to Group and Others (might be called something else in
Windows).

	Regards,

	Huw

	01554 748345