From: Further Education Moodle User List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of JS
Sent: 05 October 2006 16:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Hi there[Scanned]

Thank you for your attention!

I am not a very technical person but am trying to get this thing going without taking up more of the technician's time.

The suggested solution is simialr to what I read in MOODLE DOCS

but doesn't seem to compare with what I see on screen

It occurs to me that as I am operating with Windows 2003 server and MS IIS, the solution may be different.

Thanks

Jonathan Simons

ILT Coordinator

The College of Richard Collyer