From: <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 8:53 AM
Subject: Master Ridley - Oxford DNB Life of the Day,

October 2006 update: our new update adds 144 people to Oxford DNB. Selected
biographies and topical features now available in the free reading room.

http://www.oup.com/oxforddnb/info/freeodnb/readingroom/

Read the new 2006 Oxford DNB newsletter at
http://www.oup.com/oxforddnb/info/dictionary/newsletters/2006/

Who else might be interested in this - why not send it to a friend?

For Life of the Day complete with portrait, visit
http://www.oxforddnb.com/public/lotw/1.html

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]