http://estudios-institucionales-uamc.org
From: Research and Teaching in Management, Business and Labour History
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wren, Daniel A.
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 11:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Early texts titled Human Relations

I have seen two early ones:  Whiting Williams, 1918, Human Relations in
Industry (See my White Collar Hobo: The Life and Travels of Whiting
Williams.); and Robert B. Wolf, 1919, The Human Relations in Industry.

Daniel A. Wren
Price College of Business
University of Oklahoma