-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of Cath Hardy
Sent: 07 July 2006 12:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Online v paper resources

Back in July I posted a question regarding the issues surrounding the
phased withdrawal of the majority of paper copies of reference stock in
favour of offering access to alternative electronic versions of these
resources.
Many thanks to all respondants - I attach both a summary and a full list of

Here in Leeds we have just begun the process of rolling out a package of
training in using various online resources to all our library staff, if
anyone would like a copy of the training pack please feel free to e-mail me.

Cath