Dear All

I’m pleased to report that the organisation of the HER Forum Winter Meeting is proceeding apace. As you are probably aware the event will be held at the Guildhall, Bath on 11th December this year. The subject to be explored is that of Agri-Environment Schemes and so far the following speakers have confirmed that their willingness to attend:

Vince Holyoak (English Heritage Policy Section)

Victoria Hunns (DEFRA/Natural England)

Jeremy Lake (English Heritage)

Elaine Willett (ALGAO)

Steve Podd (FWAG)

There will also be a panel discussion with Suzy Blake (Staffordshire), Adam Mindykowski (Worcestershire), Mark Taylor (West Sussex) and Penny Ward (Shropshire) on the platform.

If you would like to attend please e-mail me (preferably off-list). A buffet lunch and refreshments will, as usual, be provided.

Best wishes

Nick

Nick Davis

Heritage Information Partnerships Officer

English Heritage

National Monuments Record

Kemble Drive

Swindon