Heya Greig,

Yep, it appears to be the same for all my pools, I haven't tried every
single one but it has failed with the same error message for a half
dozen pools on different hosts, some of which I know ot be healthy.
Could it be that I'm using the wrong name for each pool according to
the PoolManager? If that's the case then how do I find the real name.

One problem I have found is that with the upgrade my rather detailed
PoolManager.conf got nuked, and now I have to reassign VOs to pools
(and I forgot to back it up). Maybe once each pool has an entry
implicity in the the PoolManager will once again know the names to the
pools.

cheers,
Matt