How's my favourite list today?

I've got a dodgey pool node like I'd like to set to rdonly. Following
the recipe in the d-cache manual I log on to the admin interface,
change to the PoolManager and knock out a

(PoolManager) admin > psu set pool <PoolName> rdonly

Replacing <PoolName> with the pool I want to set to read only, for me
that's fal-pygrid2X_Y. But whenever I try to issue this command I get
error messages:

(PoolManager) admin > psu set pool fal-pygrid-25_1 rdonly
dmg.util.CommandThrowableException: (3)
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not found : fal-pygrid-25_1 from
ac_psu_set_pool_$_2

Has something changed with the upgrade to 1.7? The names of my pools
don't seem to have been altered. The web interface and admin interface
still have them down as what they used to be. Maybe I have the command
syntax wrong somehow?

Baffled as usual,
Matt