For sale:  Beautiful 2-room apartment in Berlin-Moabit for only EUROS 50,000.
Monthly maintenance fee Euros 120. Property tax is currently Euros 100 per
year.  Hardwood floors, one bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom with
bathtub.  It's on the 2nd floor in a 1905 building, recently renovated,
quiet, clean, very accessible super.  Great neighbors,  aprtly owners of
the apartment themselves.  Close to subway station Turmstrasse (U9) and
three buslines.  Close to Technische Universitaet.  The price is no typo,
the prices are down right now.  This is an absolute bargain, but we're
selling because I relocated, we just don't need it anymore.  It is
available immediately and not rented right now.  You could even move in
right now.  Address:  Waldstrasse 54.
Get in touch with
Kai A Diers at +1 917 553 5365 (USA) or
Karl Werner Diers at +49 4231 62880 (GERMANY).