Dear Alan,

  Thanks for your response. Much appreciated. Thanks to Bob and Ian too.

  I am also relieved at the relaxation of tension. But, it's a shame that you need to take a pause. Now that you've admitted that you think that it would be good for us to adopt inclusional thinking, I thought that we were just starting to make some progress....

  ...but I am sorry to hear about your domestic concerns. I hope that everything is okay and its nothing serious.

  Take care,
  Karl.