Terry,

Sure, I am all in favour of network building -- enrolling as it is called in actor-network theory -- and forming associations. I don't know what the Whitehead society's aims are, but if they are into Whitehead's philosophy then I am sure that there are many points of overlap. I have read Process & Reality -- hard going, but very interesting.

I am just interested in doing something with FOW. I think that it has potential, but, to be honest, even though it is early days, I would have thought that there would have been more interest expressed in the idea of a FOW conference by the "silent majority" of FOW members. But we'll see what happens.

There is not really any ideal number for attendance at the conference.It all depends on what we want to do.

Karl.