From: Evidence based health (EBH) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of M Power
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 6:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: EBM (self) assessment tool wanted

I would be very grateful if people could point me at (or recommend) tools to assess EBM skills. I am looking for a tool (perhaps an MCQ) that could be used to assess individual learning needs and plan group training.

Please reply directly to me — I will summarize the responses for the list.

Thanks very much.

Michael

Dr Michael Power BSc Hons, MB BCh, MD, DCH
Clinical Knowledge Author, Guideline Developer and Informatician

Prodigy Knowledge http://www.prodigy.nhs.uk/
Sowerby Centre for Health Informatics at Newcastle Ltd
www.schin.co.uk

(   +44 (0) 191 243 6205
7          +44 (0) 191 243 6101
*           Bede House, All Saints Business Centre, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 2ES

Find out about young workers' safety needs at www.demandsafety.ca

CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMER

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information of WorkSafeBC - the Workers' Compensation Board. It is intended for review only by the person(s) named above. Dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited by all recipients unless expressly authorized otherwise. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.