I would be very grateful if people could point me at (or recommend) tools to assess EBM skills. I am looking for a tool (perhaps an MCQ) that could be used to assess individual learning needs and plan group training.

Please reply directly to me — I will summarize the responses for the list.

Thanks very much.

Michael

Dr Michael Power BSc Hons, MB BCh, MD, DCH
Clinical Knowledge Author, Guideline Developer and Informatician

Prodigy Knowledge http://www.prodigy.nhs.uk/
Sowerby Centre for Health Informatics at Newcastle Ltd
www.schin.co.uk

(   +44 (0) 191 243 6205
7          +44 (0) 191 243 6101
*           Bede House, All Saints Business Centre, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 2ES