Now entering its 40th year, Language Teaching is a quarterly, professional,
peer-reviewed journal which is dedicated to providing a number of resources
to its international readership of researchers and practitioners in L2
education at all levels of instruction. Each regular issue of the journal
contains commissioned state-of-the-art reviews and surveys about various
aspects of L2 learning, acquisition and teaching as well as comparative book
reviews thematically linked to these reviews.

We are pleased to announce that, for the first time in a journal in our
field, a new section will publish exclusively academic studies which
replicate a previous sound study: we invite submissions of previously
unpublished articles based on literal, approximate or constructive
replication of a previous study or studies. In keeping with the survey
characteristics of Language Teaching we also encourage submissions of
meta-analyses which attempt to combine or synthesise a series of comparable
research replications. Papers can be based on a broad range of topics.

The details of this permanent Call for Papers can be found in the
Instructions for Contributors at:
<http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayMoreInfo?jid=LTA&type=ifc>
http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayMoreInfo?jid=LTA&type=ifc

Graeme Porte
Editor Language Teaching  (Cambridge University Press)

Senior Lecturer in English Language and Applied Linguistics Research Design
Depto. de Filologías Inglesa y Alemana
Campus Cartuja
Universidad de Granada
18071 Granada
SPAIN
 <http://www.ugr.es/~gporte> www.ugr.es/~gporte

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
To contact the list owner, send an email to