Dear all,

I fear I've been rather remiss in my duties as list-owner...  it's been three and a half years since I last posted the handy set of instructions on how to leave / suspend / tinker with / resume your membership. We've gained and lost many souls since then. Well, rather than ever cut-and-paste the thing again, I'll now just urge you all to add this address to your web favourites:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/EPNL.html

From that page you can do all the tinkering you like. I'll remind you of it once in a blue moon. Any problems (with the list), do feel free to email me, [log in to unmask]

Cheers,
Paul