This is why I need BCODP and other 'service-providers' to give me assistance
within all correspondence... I made some Neurodiversity/Autistic 'Crip'
mistakes as follows. I do suffer great pain and discomfort when using a
computer keyboard....

I meant to say:-

"They can't have their fingers in both sides of the debate". Can they?.....

...."I then know that I have they 'informed-choice' to not to discuss these
matter with these 'false-witnesses'. I can then choose to stay with those I
can trust and are totally against the Government Welfare Reforms bill within
the Disabled Peoples' Movement and CAWRB."

....Have I not got the right as an Autistic/Neurodiverse 'crip' to make
complaints as a member of the BCODP and DANDA and a concerned member of the
public involved within the local, national and International disabled
peoples' movement and bring it to attention to other too?....

....When I tried to make my complaints I asked to speak with the Complaints
Officer at the BCODP and I was informed they don't have one and also they
could not assist in providing me with any support in transcription of my
complaints over the phone as an Autistic/Neurodiverse disabled person.

I was informed by BCODP Officers that they had no training on DDA,
especially s18-21; DDA 1995. They have had no DET too. What does that say
about the BCODP?.....

....I am feeling really hurt and distressed by the way |I felt mistreated
and abused by certain officers within the BCODP and I have informed Mike
Higgins and Steve Blades of this incident which has really made me question
the true validity of how the BCODP can state they are the 'voice' of ALL
disabled people....

.....Where has their 'integrity' and 'scruples' gone by those in powerful
position within these Disabled Peoples' Organistioans who 'publically-state'
they share our 'values and beliefs' and 'our' 'common-goals' to fight for
basic human rights and civil liberities for ALL disabled people, not the
'FEW' within more privileged positions and backgrounds.

Yours

Colin Revell

All emails are checked before they are sent on to the list. Please see the original "Welcome to the DAN Mailing list message" for further information. DAN mail list archives from 1 May 1999 are available at the Yahoo Group web site here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/danmail/messages . Free our people.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: