It was not 'New-Labours' Mr Alistair (Spin Doctor) Campbell who was on early
morning TV speaking about his 'mental health breakdown' has a Trustee told
me yesterday at Hull and East Riding MHAG Office, it is David Blunkett.

See link:- Blunkett was 'near to breakdown':-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5415364.stm

I was with Mr Blunkett at 'fringe-meetings' at the 'New' Labour Party
Conference last week and he kept this quiet from myself and others.

Yours

Colin Revell

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about the list administratione should be sent to [log in to unmask]
Archives and tools are located at: