My reply to comments from Greece on Indymedia Indymedia:-

See link:- http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2006/10/354121.html

It is not thus as it is described more
23.10.2006 00:53

It is not thus as it is described more. The monks have curiously big
fortunes. The public prosecutor the research.

They are fanatic Christians, nationalists
from Greece

You state these monks are rich chritian nationalist? Where's your evidence?
24.10.2006 19:39

You state that the 'peaceful' monks are rich christian nationalist. I don't
know where you are getting your disinformation from. Where's your evidence?

I am not an orthodox Christian myself, but my friend Adrain is within the
disabled peoples movement and I trust what he tells me.

Adrian is a pro-active basic human and civil rights campiagner within the
Inclusion, Disabled Peoples', Neurodiversity, Survivors and Independent
Livingh movements in the UK and global world, especially as we are also both
members, campaigners and researchers user-led Autistic/Neurodiverse 'Crip
voices within the UN Disability Convention too.

Adrian will be coming onto Indymedia soon to defend these monks and to put
his side of the story.

As I said I am not religious (orgainsed), but I am 'spiritual' humanist and
I believe that all human beings have the basic human right to express and
belong to any religious group they like as long has it's not offence and
causing harm and violence and inciting hatred towards others

This is a basic human rights for all of us.

No human being should have to suffer perscecution and violence for their
'beliefs', especially when in the case of these monks they are causing no
harm to anyone and are peaceful loving human beings.

If you or anyone else want to know 'the-truth' and not the disinformation
from the Greek Government, then if you support these Greek monks then you
can do the following:-
Email Adrian Whyatt ( I have given you his email address) or What Can I Do
to Help? .......

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about the list administratione should be sent to [log in to unmask]
Archives and tools are located at: