See link:-
http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/health_medical/article1919102.ece

This made me LOL and Smile :-). What will these researchers come up next in
their theories on Autism/Neurodiversity?

They might go back to the old psychoanalytical Freudian ideas on the 'cause'
(refridgerated-mothers), or will they state that you don't only get
'hairy-palms' with too much 'masturbation' ( No offence intended), but this
may be the 'cause of Autism/Neurodversity next? :-)

They are really looking for that 'needle-in-the-haystack' for a 'cause' and
'cure' too, it keeps them in jobs anyway :-) ;-)

Why can't they just accept 'Neurodiversity' as 'being' a part of
'human-diversity'?

There is 'NO' 'Cure' ansd who wants one anyway?

Yours

Colin R

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about the list administratione should be sent to [log in to unmask]
Archives and tools are located at: